By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies to personalise the services we offer you.
Brand
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Geolives forum
News:

Author Topic: Lower price : All IGN France maps for 11,99€/year (old offer)  (Read 3393 times)

pscheven

• Developer and support manager
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Lower price : All IGN France maps for 11,99€/year (old offer)
« on: December 20, 2010, 11:45:32 pm »
Access all IGN France maps unlimitedly!

Price : 11,99€ per year
Free for a one-month trial

✓ THE 5 STAR GEOPORTAIL SERVICE: Access unlimited IGN topographic maps and aerial photos of France for hiking on your iPhone / iPad / Ipod Touch for the lowest price on the market: 11,99 euro / year

✓ TOURISM AND DISCOVERY: Discover the new 1:25 000 IGN map ideal to (re)discover an area on foot, bicycle, horseback or car. The series includes coverage of mainland France and Corsica representing all relevant information for outdoor activities: roads, trails, streams, tourist sites, shelters, rest houses, buildings, religious buildings, ...

✓ THE GRANDES RANDONNEES: The GR ®, maintained by the French Federation of Ramblers, are also displayed: 60,000 km of hiking trails! Also shown on the maps are the PR ® (petites randonnées) shorter walks for a day.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:07:08 pm by pscheven »
Patrick Schevenels.
Developer and support manager
Geolives S.A.

bikenut

• View Profile
Re: Lower price : All IGN France maps for 11,99€/year
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 07:50:19 pm »
Is this offer still available?

pscheven

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 10:04:26 am »
Hello.

Yes, this offer is still available.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Geolives S.A.

cswilly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 07:28:12 am »
How can I buy this option? Did not see it on the phone. Only have an option to buy the Premium module for €1.59/year which I guess is not the same. ???

pscheven

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 02:21:17 pm »
Hello.

Do you have the Geolives France application on your phone (there are two applications on Android Market : Geolives and Geolives France)?

If you have Geolives France, you will be able to purchase this subscription after the 7 days trial period.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Geolives S.A.

cswilly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 07:30:49 am »
As you indicated, after the free 7 day license ended, my app offers me to buy a one year subscription (which I really want to do).

But I cannot.

I get the error "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."
after pressing the buy button and signing into paypal on my Android.

I tried to pay via my PC using the link http://geolives-media.com/Buygeoportail/ and get the same error. :-\

Please fix ASAP. I had the same sort of problem last week when I tried to by the premum service.

[Also, why did I have to wait until the free 7 day license ended before I am offered to buy a subscription? Crazy. I would have bought it last week and you could have fixed my paypal problem right away].

cswilly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 04:27:33 pm »
Finally got paypal to accept my payment. I just had to keep trying and trying. The solution was to push the button labeled "don't push twice" MANY times.   :o You guys have a real buggy payment system. I am sure you are loosing customers because of it. Tell the boss you need resources to fix it.

Also, add a button to allow people to buy the subscription BEFORE the license period ends. I don't want to be walking and have my maps stop working--that would be total crap. ???

Otherwise, I am happy with the app and the maps. I will recommend it, but I will warn people about the buggy payment system.

pscheven

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lower price : All IGN France maps for 11,99€/year (old offer)
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 01:09:30 pm »
Hello.

Sorry for this payment problem.

It has been solved yesterday with the new version of our payment website and of our Android application.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Geolives S.A.