By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies to personalise the services we offer you.
Brand
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Geolives forum
News:

Author Topic: SityTrails connection to IPhone and Registration to form SityTrail  (Read 12014 times)

mlmoroneybb

• mike
    • View Profile
I bought  a  yearly subscription of SityTrail but did not have my IPhone connected at the time.  I opened my account  and it shows my subscription but  my device is not shown  as I am new to this type of  technology  could you please explain what I have to do to make it work for me keeping in mind that I am a complete beginner  to apps IPhone etc . I also failed to register  for the form  SityTrail  this message keeps coming up. “The following errors were detected during your registration. Thank you for the correction to continue: You did not answer the verification questions correctly”. Regards Mike
mike moroney

pscheven

• Developer and support manager
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SityTrails connection to IPhone and Registration to form SityTrail
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 09:14:53 am »
Hello.

Your subscription has well been activated on the SityTrail account with the credentials we have sent you again by e-mail.

Can you please uninstall the SityTrail World application from your iPhone, install it again from the AppStore and enter these credentials?

You should then have access to your subscription.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Developer and support manager
Geolives S.A.