By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies to personalise the services we offer you.
Brand
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Geolives forum
News:

Author Topic: use the web editor to select guide ?  (Read 2277 times)

Pieeet

• View Profile
use the web editor to select guide ?
« on: April 30, 2012, 09:14:40 am »
Hi,

Due to screen size and processor speed, I prefer to use my desktop to select guide rather than my mobile device. When I've found a good one, is there a way to export it toward my account? I will use my mobile device to follow the guide, so I want to download it. Today, the process that I follow is:
- use my PC to select guide
- open sity trail on my mobile device
- open 'all guide'
- navigate through the list until I find the one that I want (selected on my PC)
- save it
- this two times since I use sity trail on two mobile devices!

Another possibility is to export it as gps, then go to editor and make a new guide by importing the gpx but that's creating something already existing!!!

It would be easier to export the guide toward my account on my PC, and then go to my account on my mobiles devices....

pscheven

• Developer and support manager
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: use the web editor to select guide ?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:51:33 am »
Hello.

Thank you for your remark.

On iPhone/iPad, we have already added a QRCode reader to our application, it allows you to choose a guide on your computer, to scan the QRCode of the guide and download it immediately to your mobile device.

We will try to also add this QRCode reader to our Android application as soon as possible.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Developer and support manager
Geolives S.A.