By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies to personalise the services we offer you.
Brand
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Geolives forum
News:

Author Topic: where is the english version of geolives  (Read 4115 times)

sickofthis

• View Profile
where is the english version of geolives
« on: March 24, 2011, 08:40:53 am »
Hi i type in geolives.com or select a link from a previous email from geolives Select enter i get french web geolives no link visible for english version.i do not read or speak french. i am searching from either IE8 google.com or google chrome 10.0.648.151 or firefox 4.0 all other web sites display in english even when there are other language versions.i have used various search engines all with the same result.
when i do find an english version and select say "products" "support" it defaults back to french version.
geolives seems like a good product maybe?, but the support is rubbish
when emailing support --your only answer is please post question on forum and we will answer this. on reading most of the forum for an answer.to my question there is nothing after using the search for "english" " english version" "english link" there are no answers i get a nederland link.
also when selecting the DE version and selecting PRODUKTE i get French version and on selecting NL version and selecting OPLOSSINGEN i get the French version
sickofthis
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:33:11 am by pscheven »

pscheven

• Developer and support manager
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: where is the english version of geolives
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:35:52 am »
Hello.

The English version of our new website will be available as soon as possible.

You can still access our old website with this address: http://www.geolives.com/index.php
You can then choose "en" for English in the top left corner of the page.

If you choose a menu, for example "Products", don't click on the menu itself but on one of its submenus. You will get the pages in English.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenient caused.

Best regards.
Patrick Schevenels.
Developer and support manager
Geolives S.A.